Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Subs sue Bright House & Knight

Good Post :)..... Im not in it for money, im in it to change the way Knight treats its "installers" to many people over there have had there lives messed up by backroom blackballin, secret handshakes with MSO VP's and currupt business practises.  Thats why I moved forward, Even though the suit talks about OT, etc... im showing Knight they messed with the worng person, im exposing them for who they really are, been in biz for 20 years, up until a few years ago most techs were all criminals and jsut got out of prison.  So most wouldnt have the know how to stand up and defend themselfs againist Knight. When the VP, "CQ" goes out of his way to slander me and my family, and cont tries to destroy my hard work/Rep over the years, its personal. Why cause I was friends with his "GF" JK you should thank your VP for this and then your shady SC Supervisors. Even now Im hearing how techs are paying off the insurance checker to look the other way for Auto In, and Lia.  I can name names but im not, there should be a audit of the drug test results as well, a few fake pass's were turned in.  What a scam. 
This is CABL.com posting #284313. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbl7R
Posted in reply to: Re: Subs sue Bright House & Knight by drifterdawg
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Subs sue Bright House & Knight dcommtn 12/18/2009 9:48:10 AM