Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Subs sue Bright House & Knight

Hey blackz28..... who are you......... I have to say im still with the girl who won the boobs ... We worked out those new twins and since im no longer a Knight slave I have time to spend with my growing children.

Most everyone who worked as much as use couldnt have a life, family suffered, isnt that what were thought we were providing for.... Most if not all Knight techs are Oxy Cotton hooked.... Ive personally wacthed 1000's of pill being and still being sold in there parking lot every month for months. Waiting for DEA or someone to come in, but its only gotten worse of the years, I even think management is in on it.  Before it was a MAJOR deal there were smoke out session's in the rear parknig lot every morn, at least the old manager tried to stop it, but the current N/S managers are smoking out wit um....Drug test today... I bet theyed fail... but no, Managers can fail drug tests and still have jobs at that company.  Even go to pain managment companies aside from there health insurance, we know the script writing clinic's.

When your married to Knight your married with the ball in chain around your ankle. 

Its 8pm and dispatch calls because your tech your supervising is late/dropped/kicked the triple play and your manager is calling for U to go do it.... What do you tell your family while your at dinner you started at 6am..... SORRY HUN GOTTA GO DO THIS JOB>>>>>> SEE YOUR AT 11pm. We all know those who worked for Knight its your job if you dont go do it.  Ive been there and done that...Ive been there when the supervisor tells you at 8 to pick up a job, you say ive been done and im home, you get threatened to be fired "downloaded" on a daily basis. Its still the same today as it was early this year, Knights att "which lists his PO Box as an address for his office" doesnt seem to be giving solid advise to his client, he didnt even know who my manager/supervisor was when he questioned people about me.  

I cant make and predictions on this suit, but I know Knights backpedaling big time, having techs sign sheets "I CANT SUE KNIGHT BECAUSE"'''' Yada Yah.. I got a copy of it and its funny as shit.  I commend dcomm and others for standing up for what thinks right, I never bash a man for doing what he thinks is right, I think of certain people that would be greatly affected, those who have managed to work the system to there benefit, those who always make 4500 or more a check, get lead pay and cherry pick routes everyday 'to do themselfs', while hardworking techs get the left overs and others send home without work. Also the old timers who really dont have anything else to fall back on if in fact its us that win.  I feel for all those affected, not those who take advantage of the weak. 

Lets say I and others make a bold statement with this suit.  Because you dont see RWL,Kablelink or CTIS or even BBI techs on this.

Those other's treat there installers with pride and respect and treat them as contractors. 

All Primes go employee -

Most installers wont make the cut, those that do will Workmans Comp out in the 1st six months from existing conditions, and if health insurance is offered, an  even more amount will take the drug rehab part of the insurance to kick the Oxy Cotton addictions. So there employee pool would be low. The supervisors would change, the only reason to supervise its to pull cake work and collect the dailey rate.

Or the MSO would hire more employee's taking the best of the best for inhouse "I dont see any pay rasies" But that wouldnt happen. Its the smart move for customer service sake....But who cares about the customer these days....

Or Knight goes bankrupt and focus on Januss and other business he owns, because within a few years the Pres in retiring... We all know thats the doorway for someone new. And even the past CEO of Knight has said, They are on there way out. "From what ive heard" Dont know if thats true or not, but it rings true based off the events and conversations ive had.

Or MSO forced to bring in a Employee based model that has proven to work ....

This is CABL.com posting #284252. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbl6S
Posted in reply to: Re: Subs sue Bright House & Knight by BlackZ28
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Subs sue Bright House & Knight dcommtn 12/17/2009 8:20:30 PM