Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Subs sue Bright House & Knight

"I mean everyone has to pay for vehicle repairs, food and other everyday expenses you dont get to count that !!!!!"

Obviously you don't have the first clue as to what it is like to be a contractor.

I'm not endorsing anyone involved in this. But I don't care for those that make insane statements like the above. Either you A] have never been a contractor, or 2] never have done your taxes. Either way, it just proves you haven't a clue since those "everyday expenses" are deductible when in the course of performing your work as a contractor.

Not only do you get to deduct repairs, but you also get to deduct the vehicle itself. Not to mention the maintenance also. You know, tires, oil, even windshield washer fluid. So please, take your argument elsewhere. You really sound like you are jealous that he filed this suit and not you.

One last word of advice. You should watch with whom you profess your loyalties. It will come back and bite you in the ass. Knight will not care. They may say they do but they do not. Knight only cares about Knight. It's nothing personal, it's just business. You can take that to the bank.

Dogs aren't our whole life, but they make our lives whole.
This is CABL.com posting #283886. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbl0Y
Posted in reply to: Re: Subs sue Bright House & Knight by bishopkane
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: Subs sue Bright House & Knight bishopkane 12/15/2009 10:21:49 AM
Re: Subs sue Bright House & Knight KeeperofSecrets 12/14/2009 6:00:38 PM