Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Subs sue Bright House & Knight

Damm this turned into a Scantland beating....... Dcommm seems to resort to slandering my famliy now.. is it personal with you now?  This story was made from a 10 minute conversation with the reporter... the Wall Street Journ spend two hours with me.... That story is going to lay out the ground work, this St Pete times reporter... took some things in the art and didnt get um right.. But hey... We all know from the 1st posts were are suing Knight... Its your chance to post and advertise it on here... Dcommm why keep speading the news... Every Post on here gets more and more people involved in this.. You opened a can of worms...

As for the me spending 50k to work. We all know thats not true.... We write off milage and tools, radio, et.....  Most use that shady Peter P, send him 200.00 bucs and your 1099 and bammm your getting money back.... and no taxes.... Watch for the WSJ article... Its a good one..

He's used Knights computers to post most of these on the bar....

Now this suit is getting media attention and I can wait till all those backgrounds get posted of past Knight techs, and current.....

Can we get a better Knight spoke person on here..
This is CABL.com posting #283853. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbl0r
Posted in reply to: Re: Subs sue Bright House & Knight by torentino
There are 0 replies to this message