Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: What the fuck Rick?

Your post that started with "Now you're just showing your ignorance and ticking me off." was MOVED to private. The reason we try to do that is so the inevitable back-and-forth fighting does not occur in the forums. In the post you called him "kid, errrr, Mr. Man of the world" and he responded with "You're an idiot". You BOTH got moved to private. This is where you're supposed to take the hint. Any further personal attacks, whether as innocuous as calling a "clown" or referring by a "loser" emoticon, is not going to be allowed. Every minor personal attack is escalated because everyone on the Internet is a 7-foot tall, 350 lb. badass with nothing to lose. The only way to prevent it is to stop it before it starts. I'm sorry if you feel offended by this. Nobody on here gets special treatment. If you think what someone else posted violates the rules then report it to me.

We TRIED to accommodate your post by taking the time to remove the emoticon in order to allow it to stay. To most people that is preferable to removing the entire post, and helpful in letting them know when the line has been crossed without being heavy-handed about it.

"I love how you delete my posts but allow the jerk to PM me with insults"  Did you ever report anything to me about a PM? If someone sends you an offensive PM then you have the power to use the Ignore option. If it's that bad then forward it to me and I'll address it. I can't not "allow" something I don't know anything about.
This is CABL.com posting #283505. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mblUP
Posted in reply to: Re: What the fuck Rick? by Splicer Life 4me
There are 4 replies to this message
Re: What the fuck Rick? sab3r 12/10/2009 6:17:41 PM
Re: What the fuck Rick? islandcable 12/10/2009 6:10:13 PM
Re: What the fuck Rick? Splicer Life 4me 12/10/2009 4:35:29 PM
Re: What the fuck Rick? SpeedLasher 12/10/2009 3:46:11 PM