Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Directv 99c

wtf why is this thread still here if u cant figure it out quit. im sick of explaining how to tune a kaku if u cant do it find a different job. its a simple process and if ur trainer didnt train u thats ur problem. if u were a contractor ud have one chance. sorry if if im being rude  but come on how many times do we have to explain how to point a dish. if u cant figure it out go do cable. if u were mistrained. !!!!!! u joined the wrong company. but please dont justify not howing to do the basics of the job. if ur green run the glory days are over. there arent many still around that know what im sayin but hell theyres still a couple hopin that the old days come back. lol doubt it but maybe. just sick of stupid questions just went in house because im sick of bein ripped off and these guys are retarded to the industry everyone here has lesss than two years.and im looked at funny cause i know my work wth is wrong with that so needless to say i get all the big jobs and all the hell jobs wtf.anyhow if u cant tune it find a new job.
This is CABL.com posting #280269. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbk4D
Posted in reply to: Re: Directv 99c by myarsiah
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: Directv 99c dishdude2k 11/17/2009 10:01:55 AM
Re: Directv 99c TECHJOBS80 11/16/2009 11:02:39 AM