Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Illegal Labor

I'm sorry that cable has been hurt by the illegal mexicans,--- Are you completely off your rocker. You can come up with a better reason than that as to why the cable industry sucks sh_t. Every one takes more and more off the top. It leaves the installer the crumbs the people taking it off the top are 99% legal white folks. People that do the field work,the ones that take out the orders and complete them are the ones that made the industry the way it is today. Nobody sticks together, cable dawgs just take it and come back for more. You can whine,talk about unions, suing companies, and the 1000 things that people say to do on the cable bar. It will never happen. Cable is too far gone to ever in a million years come back to be what it use to be. I remember a time when I use to get 100 dollars to hook up a cable modem. Just the modem,if I ran wire,outlet or what ever I got paid for that too.People use to ask me if I went to college to learn how to hook up cable.Now no one gives a sh_t. You can blame it on illegals, I for one will blame it on legals. .   I once lived in Idaho and had a Idaho fishing license. The river I was fishing in crossed into washington state. The fish were not biting on the Idaho side, but I could see them jumping on the washington state side. So I illegally crossed the boarder and had fish and chips..
This is CABL.com posting #272609. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbi45
Posted in reply to: Re: Illegal Labor by grkirk1st
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: Illegal Labor sab3r 9/27/2009 5:08:55 PM
Re: Illegal Labor grkirk1st 9/27/2009 4:00:04 AM