Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: RTC Broadband??? Anything at all

Then let it also be known, for the record, that you were the Vice President of RTC during the time(s) they have crossed the country - leaving a wake of unpaid contractors and people in their path.

In my case, you knew what sam was doing, facilitated and allowed it to happen... You were a puppet, I know, but you did it none-the-less. Now you hope to disassociate yourself from RTC and sam's practices.

People like sam will find someone in a position of need and desperation and take advantage of them. People like you, Dennis, seem to care less as long as it is in their own best interest, and in turn... are no better in my book.

Not surprisingly, you got yours in the end from the sounds of it.

You had a good name at one time Dennis, maybe you were steered down the wrong road for a minute and have realized the error of your ways, or you are just another sam... either way I hope you don't use the same business practices in your future endeavors.(nono)
you need to have enough wisdom to keep from making the wrong decisions but enough courage to make the right ones
This is CABL.com posting #236434. Tiny Link: cabl.co/m9FC
Posted in reply to: Re: RTC Broadband??? Anything at all by cablepro222000
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: RTC Broadband??? Anything at all farmerbean 12/20/2008 9:21:00 AM
Re: RTC Broadband??? Anything at all jjraw 12/18/2008 6:25:00 PM