Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Anyone want to grade Obama thus far?

Brik: I was raised in a seriously Republican environment. However I prefer to be an agnostic bhuddist: live and learn from actions, NOT the B.S. rhetoric that makes for sound bites on evening news.(argue)

Vegas: 100 years is kind of harsh when you consider 1) IKE gave us the wonderful highways we enjoy using freely today...albeit now crumbling from lack of attention by the greed-mongers that got us where we are now; 2) PEANUT Carter is part of an elite group of Nobel Prize recipients for getting the Arabs and the Israeli's to sit and talk peacefully: an action he completed while in office and had not been done for over 12 Centuries; 3) Bush SENIOR actually had the most cojones of recent time to have STOPPED the Gulf War at the request of our allies, even though it looked on the surface that it was not finished.
Normally I might add Clinton, but where he managed such great strides in moving the economy closer to solvency, he also disgraced the office nearly as bad as Nixon with his petty sexual discrepancies.

I still stand behind my earlier post on Cheney (and freinds) playing Geppetto, but until Obama takes control, he is still an unknown factor who has played the role of politician well enough to get the job. Two years or so in the U.S. Senate does not exactly qualify as 'leadership experience', but it is too late now to do anything but ride it out.(bigcry)

Just remember: Don't Drink the Brown Kool-Aid!(dizzy)
L-8-R-B
This is CABL.com posting #232343. Tiny Link: cabl.co/m8BD
Posted in reply to: Re: Anyone want to grade Obama thus far? by vegassatellite
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: Anyone want to grade Obama thus far? Nate30 11/15/2008 3:30:00 AM
Re: Anyone want to grade Obama thus far? 2brikshyvtwin 11/14/2008 10:28:00 PM