Create your free account now! Sign up

Steve Coscia and 1st Choice Cable Services

Steve,
Let us not confuse your story with the facts. Your work in Tuscon was not accepted by Cross Communications, so you have not been "stiffed" by me or RMI because the work was not "performed". There is no basis for litigation, unless, of course, I seek a remedy for false billing. You assured me the work was complete. Unfortunately, that was not the case.
You were told the acceptable variance from design levels at active inputs and EOL's was +/- 3 dB-- not 7 or 10 or whatever you decided. In node 188,you were given 6 gigs. You worked on 2, and turned in the other 4 untouched, and amazingly, they failed again! Node 244 was only partially QC'd, but still yielded 23 gigs for everything from levels out of specification, to missing PDR's, to missing sweeps and scans, to undone splicing. This job is obviously not well-suited for a "picture taker". When the gigs came in and I offered you the opportunity to fix the failing work, you called me a "THIEF". Thusly, it becomes my responsibility to clean up the mess.
You were part of a small contingent I had in place in Tucson, and my other subs have been paid for their work, which WAS accepted by Cross. RMI was not kicked off the job--Cox withdrew the sweep work from Cross. So, knowing these facts as I do, it will be interesting to see you "lein" on me. And to all the Primes and Subs who may "Bewaring", would you pay for this calibur of work, or really expect to be paid for it? I have , and can share documentation of my statements on request. So Steve, stop whining because you didn't get over by doing shoddy work.
This is CABL.com posting #232138. Tiny Link: cabl.co/m8yk
Posted in reply to: BEWARE of RMI & MIKE MARCIANO by steve1956
There are 3 replies to this message
Re: Steve Coscia and 1st Choice Cable Services runnindrops 11/14/2008 11:17:00 AM
Are you sill in business RMI Paparazzi 11/13/2008 5:40:00 PM
Re: Steve Coscia and 1st Choice Cable Services Polehiker 11/13/2008 3:49:00 PM