Create your free account now! Sign up

Survey: Tired of people complaining

I'm curious....can I have a show of solidarity on how many cable dawgs are tired of the whining of pay?

I got out because of how many years I've been in, (30) and saw the writing on the wall.....weird statement, but it was time for change.
So why,.... and maybe its me, ......don't people do something with either themselves, like get out and find another line of work, or show some b@%$s, and say something to the folks they contract to?

I know as an old lineman, we would take the boss's paperwork, and climb to the top of the pole and put a drive pin thru it. Some would get ticked off and ream us out then realize why, others would run back to their boss, and let the main man fire us....I've lost a few jobs just to stand up for myself as well as others.....Why has this disappeared....or am I dreaming a happy dream?.....

I hear so many people complaining and whining, that I'm kinda glad I got out, and am now doing something else to support my family....I don't know....I'm kinda getting the feeling, that people are gonna rail me on this, but I gotta know.....any one?..................Respectfully,

UglyOldLineman
This is CABL.com posting #219317. Tiny Link: cabl.co/m5dx
There are 8 replies to this message
Re: Survey: Tired of people complaining ethu 6/1/2008 6:45:00 PM
Re: Survey: Tired of people complaining 1brikshyvtwin 6/1/2008 2:00:00 AM
Re: Survey: Tired of people complaining oceansview 6/1/2008 12:20:00 AM
Re: Survey: Tired of people complaining oceansview 5/31/2008 11:45:00 PM
Re: Survey: Tired of people complaining oceansview 5/31/2008 11:43:00 PM
Re: Survey: Tired of people complaining danimal 5/31/2008 5:00:00 PM
Re: Survey: Tired of people complaining oldlinedawg 5/31/2008 2:26:00 PM
Re: Survey: Tired of people complaining sumahit 5/31/2008 12:44:00 PM