Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: RG-6 for HD DTV

Not to offend either party on this arguement but here is an opinion for both sides. First, you say if your company charges the tech who generated the service call half the job back. Why not give the tech the service call to fix his screw up back. Let him or her go back for free. And with that do not say that the sub will not want the tech that did it back there. We have all went back on jobs that something went wrong.95 percent of the time the sub does not care who comes back. And do not even start on saying that if we generate a service call that we are A hack, things happen. Anyone that says that they do every job 100 percent is full of it. not trying to offend anyone so pelease do not take it personally we all know what goes on in the field. ie it is late raining having A bad day whatever, it happens. Next, I have seen what the payout companies are getting for the jobs. The tech gets say $50 for A single set install the company gets $100 which means they take half for giving the tech the job. The tech provides all materials and basically finances the company. In my opinion the tech is A sucker being taken advantage of because they need work. Get out for your own sake.
Now on the other side, let the tech go back and fix his screw up for free, I guarantee after a few of the roll backs he will start doing the job right the first time. I have been back to a few jobs in the last 10 years so I can say the cust. does not care who is there as long as it is fixed.
Like I say do not even start saying that going back on A job means you are A hack. things happen and we all know it.
This is just one persons opinion on both sides.
This is CABL.com posting #186425. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mWE1
Posted in reply to: Re: RG-6 for HD DTV by aqualee
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: RG-6 for HD DTV joeatstellar 3/4/2007 9:33:00 AM