Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Installer dies in attic

first let me give my condolences to Mr. Roberts family and add that as a 12 year veteran of this industry i have seen many changes i the face companies i personally carry my own comp and life insurance both of which have disclaimer's voiding them if i or any one working for me enter a attic with a abiant temp of more than 105 degrees Fahrenheit and require me to carry a portable thermometer as others have stated i personally have lost contracts in Texas and louisana do to refusal to enter a attic and hate to loose the business but with me mine and my techs safety come first there is no harder responsibility then to drive to the house of a tech and tell his family that they have been hurt or worst.so when i get that e-mail from a company saying they are back charging or even terminating my contract due to refusal to perform a unsafe act i just go on no install in worth a trip to the hospital or morgue luckily i have found several companies out there that share my same views and for them i am thankful maybe one day the big guys will figure out with out the cable dogs there is no cable! god and our prayers be with Mr. Roberts family
This is CABL.com posting #156238. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mON8
Posted in reply to: Installer dies in attic by Dcableservices
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Installer dies in attic flynharry 11/22/2005 8:16:00 PM