Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: confused,,,cable or satellite???? need help

If you're going to do installs do Cable I say. I've been doing installs for a few years now and only recently began doing Sat and it's for ADS. I knew the first day I wasn't going to be happy working for them but hey it was a job. doing cable you get to stay farely local and if you have a not home or cancel it's no big deal. Nothing sucks worse than driving 2 hours then having a customer cancel or have some odd reason you can't do the install. You can make more money in Satellite I think but obviously if you work 80 hours instead of 55 you SHOULD make more money. But unfortunately you have way too many jobs that you lose money on doing Dish. ADS does not let you charge for wall fishes etc. and the charge backs are even more rediculous than cable. They also require you to take several pictures of a house and if they don't like the pics you will either drive back to retake them or someone else will take them and get paid for the job which is total crap as well. Anyways just my 2 cents I'm sure their is some great places to install dish for but ADS isn't one of them.
This is CABL.com posting #142617. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mLgr
Posted in reply to: Re: confused,,,cable or satellite???? need help by tat2dpair
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: confused,,,cable or satellite???? need help cable phil 3/4/2005 10:20:00 PM
Re: confused,,,cable or satellite???? need help FUNNYFARM 2/22/2005 10:27:00 AM