Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Installer dies in attic

My name is Kimberly Robbins, I believe this discussion is about my husband William Robbins, not Roberts. Every one close to him called him Patrick. Yes he did have a family he left behind two small children a five year old son and at the time a three month old daughter. My Patrick had been in this business all his life and loved it. Would never think of doing anything else. If fed his family and as you all know it fed us quite well. Someone suggested resceduling the appointment to early morning. This was his first 8-11 job, no earlier than that. He had been in many attics in his life, in fact he had just been on ours the day before and was fine. Some one also said is $1000.00 worth your life. Absolutely not! All you dawgs need to stand up for yourself, DO NOT let this happen again. Look at your wives and children and all those you hold dear to you and ask, is it worth my life. If asked I bet Patrick would have said NO. My husband was always told by his employeers that he had the right to refuse the job but if he did so he could look for another job. So here we sit without a husband and my children without a father. Please I am begging all of you be careful no amount of money is worth this.
This is CABL.com posting #134030. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mI1W
Posted in reply to: Re: Installer dies in attic by Dcableservices
There are 3 replies to this message
Re: Installer dies in attic oldschoolgal 8/12/2004 2:53:00 PM
Re: Installer dies in attic Splicer Life 4me 8/9/2004 10:45:00 PM
Re: Installer dies in attic Dcableservices 8/9/2004 6:49:00 PM