Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Installer dies in attic

let's face it! there was a discussion on this board about unionization quite a while ago. the only thing that will affect what you get paid and for how much you will take chances for, is yourself. the folks employing you won't pay if they don't have to. with so many of us who've tried to make a living and support a family in this industry and been screwed at almost every turn {if you haven't, you haven't been in the biz long enough} you have to realize that you are the only decision maker. work for the assholes or don't. those are you're options. elect/telco got their a ct together and formed a union. what the F--- is wrong with us? maybe we're too mobile to organize or you get crap from a handful of ass kissers that always seem to come out ahead. who knows? anyway, if you want to bitch about the way things are, and everybody on this board knows just what you're talkin' about, organize or join those that would. i've seen the same old story for twenty five years and moved my ass up tyo the next levels of gettin' screwed. sometimes you win, sometimes you lose! just do what you gotta do and move on. you're employers aren't gonna get any better unless you make 'em.PERIOD. man, hot day today. glad i got that off my chest! doin' wireless internet now and, yes, still gettin' screwed but not quite as noticable. interesting job though. Later Mike M.
This is CABL.com posting #132975. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mIKV
Posted in reply to: Installer dies in attic by Dcableservices
There are 0 replies to this message