Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Comcast National Contractors

I wonder what these so called National Contractors are going to do when they find out that they will be making zero to little profit. Direct contractors for Comcast are paid very low rates. At least this is whats going on in the Mid-Atlantic region. I am a direct contractor and recently dropped my direct with Comcast. This has been an ongoing problem over the past two years.
Not to get of the topic but, the transition from existing contractors to National contractors will still take several months. This is not an overnight step. Most systems do 300-600 installs daily including disconnects. If this does happen I would figure the contractors with the most strikes against them will get kicked out first. Then eventually the good contractors may or may not get kicked out depending on how well the National Contractors adjust. Once again this will not work out because once the National Contractors big money backers find out how much is really to be made they will fold and once again the local contractors will be back on the bank wagon. HOPEFULLY BY THEN COMCAST WILL HAVE LOST MOST OF THIER CUSTOMER BASE TO DIRECT TV AND THE WORLD WILL BE A BETTER PLACE.(biggrin)
This is CABL.com posting #130794. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mIbK
Posted in reply to: Re: Comcast National Contractors by oldschoolgal
There are 0 replies to this message