2000 DWJT4020 For Sale with 1300' Drill Stem

Classified Ads → Heavy Machine

Located in

Alabama

Price

$43,500.00

Payment and Delivery Details

Cashier's Check or Wire Transfer
 

Item Description

This 2000 model DWJT4020 is a true workhorse! Hours: 4100-20% at idle only. Newly replaced items within the last 200 hours of use: new injection pump and lines/O-rings; new thrust motors, chain gear box and motor; rod wrenches, new augers (4); new oil filter and air filter. There are approximately 1300' of drill rods; approximately 1000' with 70% life, and the remainder with 30% life. There are 4 rod boxes. The drill is in good condition for its age-it comes with the beacon housing, bit, beacon, Recon 1 Locator and Display. This is the drill and locate support equipment only; no trailer, mixing system or other equipment is included. Per DW, the cosmetic parts to make it pretty would be approximately $5600 and the updated parts to make it easier to use would be $3300, so buying this rig would be a great value! Our last project with this drill was 2 months ago and we made $210k in 3 weeks with it. Buyer must pick up. All listed items will be with the drill at time of pick up.

Contact Information

Call Cathi at (334) 391-9663 or email Email

You may send a message to the ad poster using this form, in accordance with the Terms of Use.

Instant Message

WARNING: This service is for contacting the ad poster about this ad only. Any other use is considered abuse. The recipient of your message is provided the ability to place an IMMEDIATE restriction on your account if they believe the message is in any way inappropriate. Should this occur, a request to restore the account can be directed to the Administrator.

Listed: 12/12/2018
Expires: 3/12/2019